Skip to content ↓

Lettings enquiry form

Whenever members of the public may be invited whether on payment or not or whether to an advertised event or not, a licence may be required. Please provide the relevant information on the form. A licence is not normally necessary for lectures, meetings, classes and whenever a recognisable club, association or group restricts entry to members only.

Which facility are you inquiring for?*
Will there be a charge made to those attending?*
Will the public be attending the event(s)*
Will this be a recurring event?*
If no, will it be restricted to members only?
Will any special affects be used during the performance?*
Will you be providing alcohol?*
If so, will alcohol be sold?*