We are proud to be a co-educational sixth form, with a broad range of subjects taught by subject specialists. We offer a range of experiences outside the classroom working with universities and employers to help our students for the next step in their journey. Each year the majority of our students progress to universities or school-leaver programmes, including competitive courses such as medicine and dentistry.
Please find links below the 6th form application form, medical form and reference request form for 2024 intake. Please complete and submit as soon as possible or by Friday 8th December at the very latest.
Please ensure that you give accurate details, and check your spelling, punctuation & grammar prior to submitting. We will use these details to contact your referees and start to build the option blocks.
Key Dates for the Diary
- February - March 2024 – References will be requested and interviews will take place (external students)
- July – Brentford Futures for all applicants
- Thursday 22nd August 2024 – Results Day
- Thursday 22nd August- Enrolment (BSFG and existing external applicants)
- Friday 23rd August – Enrolment (new external Students)