At Brentford 6th Form, students will be taught by enthusiastic and well-qualified teachers who will guide students to extend their learning both inside and outside the classroom. All students will receive an education of the highest standard within a close-knit community based in the 6th Form Centre. Our consortium links with other local schools means that students can choose from a large number of courses, while enjoying the benefits of remaining as a Brentford 6th former. Students will have a personalised programme of study and the 6th form team will work closely with each student to ensure that they get the most out of their experience at Brentford. The 6th Form team will support each student in developing their independent learning skills, giving your daughter a firm foundation for whichever direction they choose to take after finishing their studies with us.
Some of our successes include:
- 69% of students achieved A* - C in 2017
- 38% of students achieved A* - B in 2017
- BTEC achievement is outstanding with all studnets securing a Distinction*
- 66% of students achieve a place at university
- Lesson observation data shows 100% of lessons were judged as good or better in 2016