Living In Harmony
It is a high priority at Brentford School for Girls that students should learn to live and work together harmoniously with respect for each other’s customs and beliefs.
Brentford School for Girls firmly believes that it is vital for all students to develop, as part of their education, a full understanding of the richness of the multicultural society in which we live. Part of that understanding will be a demonstrable respect for all people, whatever their race or religion. The underlying philosophy of the school requires equality and justice for all its students. The objectives of the school include as a bedrock, the right of every student to be offered the highest standards of education.
School Uniform All students are required to wear the school uniform from Year 7 to Year 11 inclusive. The uniform is designed to be simple and practical.
- The wearing of jewellery, beyond a pair of stud earrings and one ring is forbidden, as is multiple body or facial piercings.
- The wearing of make-up and nail varnish is not allowed.
- The use of mobile phones is also prohibited.
- Black and pink tie (£5.00)
- Pink blouse (£12.50)*
- Black jumper with logo (£13.50)*
- Cardigan (£15.00)
- PE t-shirt (£7.00)
- Fleece (£15.00)
- Plain socks – black or white
- Tights – black or neutral, not patterned (leggings not allowed)
- Purse belt is recommended
- Shoes – low heeled in black (trainers are not allowed)
- Headscarves worn for religious reasons should be black
- Hair accessories should be black