Brentford School For Girls follows the admissions policy of Hounslow Education Authority, who make all the arrangements for transfer and decide on the priorities for admission if more pupils apply than can be accepted.
- First priority is given to children in public care for whom this school is their first preference.
- Second priority is given to applicants who have an older child attending the school in September 2008.
- Third priority is given to applicants who have medical or social circumstances, which require attendance at our school. Evidence will be requested.
- Fourth priority is given to applicants who indicate on the form their preference for single sex education.
- Fifth priority is given to applicants who live nearest to the school.
Parents of children in Year 6, who are considering sending their daughter to Brentford, are encouraged to make an appointment for a tour of the school. All new students are invited to come for an interview before joining the school.
London Borough of Hounslow Admissions