Please see below the final examination and revision arrangements for all Year 11 students in the run up to, during and after half term.
Before Half Term
Your daughter is expected to attend school as normal up to half term, except on Tuesday 29th May, when students will be sent home after their English examination, and Friday 1st June, when students will be sent home at 12.30pm.
After half term, students are not expected to attend school unless they have an examination, except in instances where there is a targeted revision session. There will be a number of these sessions taking place as outlined below. Your daughter will be told by her teacher if she is required to take part in any of these sessions and I do urge you to encourage your daughter to attend them.
- Monday 28th May: English Revision - Ms Miller - Hall - Period 6-7
- Wednesday 30th May: Double Science Revision - Ms Mandizha - M6 - Period 3-4
- Thursday 31st May: Linear Mathematics Revision - Ms Kadri - C3 - Period 1-3
After Half Term
- Wednesday 6th June: Science National Revision - Ms Mason - M2 - 10am-1pm
- Wednesday 6th June: Health and Social Care Revision - Ms Webster - BP4 - 10am-3pm
- Thursday 7th June: Mathematics Revision C/D - Ms Kadri - C3 - 10am-12pm
- Thursday 7th June: Mathematics Revision A/A* - Ms Farrukh - C5 - 10am-12pm
- Thursday 7th June: Mathematics Linear Revision - Ms Farrukh - C3 - 1pm-3pm
- Thursday 7th June: History Revision - Ms Dunn - P5 - 1pm-3pm
- Tuesday 12th June: PE BTEC Catch-Up - Ms Littlefair - A6 - Period 3-4
- Tuesday 12th June: History Revision - Ms Watson - P5 - Period 3-4
- Tuesday 12th June: Media Studies Revision - Mr Holloway - C1 - Period 7
- Wednesday 13th June: Geography Revision - Ms Ward - P4 - Period 6-7
- Wednesday 13th June: Media Studies Revision - Mr Holloway - C1 - 3.20pm-4.20pm
- Thursday 14th June: History Revision - Ms Dunn - P5 - Period 3-4
- Friday 15th June: German Revision - Ms Donnelly - B2 - Period 3-4
- Saturday 16th June: Geography Revision - Ms Ward - T1 - 10am-12pm
- Tuesday 19th June: PE BTEC Catch-Up - Ms Littlefair - A6 - Period 3-4
- Friday 22nd June: German Revision - Ms Donnelly - B2 - Period 3-4
- Saturday 23rd June: Geography Revision - Ms Ward - T1 - 10am-12pm
- Tuesday 26th June: PE BTEC Catch-Up - Ms Littlefair - A6 - Period 3-4
This is an incredibly busy time for students and teachers. Both groups are working exceptionally hard and I hope you are able to support us by encouraging your daughter to revise at home and, most importantly, build in some relaxation opportunities as well.
As a year group, the students are all currently on target as to where they should be at this time. I hope we are all able to work closely together over the final weeks to ensure that the students achieve what they deserve from these summer exams.
Ms M Leenders